Six London and six New York craft breweries have collaborated on six different beers for the Skyline Project, a cultural exchange between two of the world’s great beer cities.
The box set includes six 440ml cans:
• Barrier Brewing Co. (NYC) x Pressure Drop Brewing (LDN): New England DIPA, 8.5%
• Evil Twin Brewing (NYC) x Hackney Brewery (LDN): imperial coffee stout, 14%
• Fifth Hammer Brewing (NYC) x Wild Card Brewery (LDN): apricot and blackcurrant smoothie pale 4.2%
• Finback Brewery (NYC) x Brew by Numbers (LDN): farmhouse east coast pale, 4.8%
• Kings County Brewers Collective (NYC) x Brick Brewery (LDN): imperial sour with boysenberries, raspberries & blackberries, 7.1%
• Interboro Spirits & Ales (NYC) x Gipsy Hill Brewing Company (LDN): west coast meets east coast IPA, 5.8%